These brownies are the perfect gift to make for your loved one. They would also be the ideal dessert after your romantic Valentines dinner. OR if like us you just fancy making something super yummy and delicious this is the perfect recipe.
Let us know if you decide to make them and be sure to send us photo!
375g unsalted butter
375g plain chocolate
6 large, free range eggs
200g caster sugar
150g dark brown soft sugar
225g plain flour
2tsp baking powder
Good quality raspberry jam (or follow our recipe to raspberry jam in this recipe)For the cheesecake:
200g cream cheese
100g white chocolate
100g caster sugar
1 large egg
1) Preheat the oven to 170 degrees and line a deep baking tray with parchment paper
2) First make the cheesecake mixture by melting the white chocolate in a bowl over a low heat. Whisk together the cream cheese, caster sugar and egg with a hand mixer or stand alone mixer. Then add the melted chocolate and set aside
3) To make the brownie, melt the chocolate and butter in a bowl over simmering water. Meanwhile with a hand mixer or stand alone mixer, whisk together the sugar and eggs.
4) Once the chocolate and butter is melted add to the eggs and whisk.
5) Fold in the butter and baking powder, making sure you do not over beat.
6) Pour the brownie mixture into the lined baking tray, then dollop on top the cheesecake mixture and raspberry jam. Swirl together to the consistency of your choice.
7) Cook in the oven for 25 minutes, do not over bake, then leave to cool
8) Once cooled cut out the heart shapes if desired.