So as September draws to a close we thought we would reflect on this month and some of our favourite things:
- Bake Off is back! We are loving having GBBO and especially Mary back on our screens. Watching every Wednesday has really inspired us to bake some more. Especially as at work we have our very own bake off competition and some people are incredible to say the least. This month alone we have baked; lemon meringue pie, treacle tart, salted caramel tart, sultana and apple bites and oreo cupcakes.
- Body Coach – we are loving the body coach videos on youtube. These are a great way to workout when you don’t fancy being in a stuffy gym surrounded by people. You can do these at home in your bedroom, or front room or in the garden! The body coach is great and we cannot recommend his new book enough either! Go buy it if you don’t already have it – http://sssto.re/EKRsOJ?t=m
- Cath Kidston for Disney Range – if you haven’t seen this amazing range then where have you been?! Cath Kidston have teamed up with Disney to bring us the cutest ever Winnie the Pooh print ever. The range has nearly sold out online and it was only launched on Monday 26th September. The prints are limited edition so once they have gone they’re gone! We are loving the cute cushion, the apron, makeup bag and the bowl.
- Twinings Cherry Bakewell Green Tea– If you are not a ‘Green Tea’ fan you really should try the Cherry Bakewell flavour because it will change your mind. Lots of people don’t like the taste of green tea but these flavours really do compliment the flavour. Other flavours to try would be salted caramel and mango with lychee.
- EventBrite– We have been obsessed with Eventbrite recently it’s such a good website to find tickets for events all over the country. You can filter on the city, price, date, topic etc. We have attended two events recently that we found on Eventbrite ‘Bloggers Fest’ and the ‘Lorna Jane Active Nation Day’. Both events were amazing and we will definitely be going back for more.
- Pip & Nut squeeze packs– Of course we had to have a nut butter in our favourites, although not all of the Three Brits are a fan! We came across the Peanut butter squeeze sachet one day when shopping in Sainsbury’s. They are great to carry around with you as a snack on the go as you can literally squeeze it onto anything. We will be exploring more of the flavours next month!