As 2016 draws to a close, can’t believe how quick it has gone, we write up our final ‘favourites’ post of the year.
We have been super busy on the lead up to Christmas so it has been quite nice to sit down, relax and reflect on the past month and remember all our favourite things of the month and of course mot of them are going to be Christmas related!
1. Festive baking- we feel we have done an awful lot of baking this month, using Christmas as an excuse to bake and taste delicious sweet treats has been fab, but we have also baked some healthy goodies too. We get quite a lot of our inspiration from Pinterest, finding ourselves scrolling through boards late at night. We though we would share our favourite bakes on this post. All these pictures you can find recipes for on our blog 🙂
2. Christmas dinners- this time of year is most deinfitely when you over indulge, in particular when it comes to epic an Christmas dinner. It seems we have had some sort of Christmas meal at least once a week in the month of December. We visited a lovely local pub with our friends from school for a Christmas dinner. We have had many Christmas lunches at work too, pigs in blankets, stuffing and brussel sprouts all round!
3. Festive bedding- any excuse to buy some new bedding, and Christmas themed is even better. There are so many places selling gorgeous bedding. Primark have a large selection at excellent value, George also have lots of bedding to choose from and also Next. If you didn’t get any this year, then why not make it a mew tradition in 2017!
4. Terry’s chocolate orange- we absolutely love terry’s chocolate orange at Christmas time, especially when it is on offer in almost every shop you step in! We also love buying the mini segment bags and the popping candy ones are also really good. Our love for chocolate orange will continue all year round but at Christmas we don’t need an excuse to eat it! Check out our Melting Chocolate snowman blog post here, where you can find our super chocolaty hot chocolate made with Terry’s Chocolate Orange of course!
5. Support for our blog- this month we took the bold decision to share our blog on our personal Facebook pages. This was a big deal for us, so we think that this will be our highlight of the month of December. We are very proud of ourselves for doing this, so December 2016 will be remembered forever!
Wonder what our January 2017 favourites will be, we cannot wait to make more memories and find out!