For many people, taking the plunge and moving out of the family home isn’t an easy decision as its not necessarily essential. For others a job may mean you have to move out of your family home and into your own accommodation.
Summer of last year I moved to London and it was the best decision I ever made, so I thought I would share reasons why you too need to take the plunge and come to London too.
1) London is such a fab city
2) You can cook whatever you want for dinner
3) After work drinks are much easier to get home from and doesn’t take 2 hours!
4) You can host dinner parties and catch up with your pals over delicious food
5) The night tube runs to your area
6) The chance to explore a totally new area
7) You make a whole new bunch of friends
8) Its not frowned upon to have a girlie evening on the sofa eating chocolate and watching rubbish TV
9) The amount of places for brunch in London gets bigger and bigger and on the weekend there brunch is just on your doorstep
10) Summer is just around the corner, and summer in London is amazing, evening drinks on roof terraces, cycling bikes around one of the many parks, or sunbathing in the park, London is glorious in the summer sun, so what are you waiting for…… get your bum to London!
And if your worrying about doing your own cleaning, don’t worry Fantastic Services have got you covered. They are your one stop shop for all home services.
We use Fantastic Services to ensure our flat is kept super clean and we love the ease and convenience of this service.